My card today is for my brother-in-law, who was born on valentines day. So, I decided to make the card valentines themed, but for his birthday. I hope he doesn't see this post, but then again, I am sure he doesn't check my blog. lol.......
I found Jen's awesome sketch over at The Deconstructed Sketch, which I find leads to more masculine lines. All Stampin' Up! Material and supplies used on this card.
Thanks for stopping in.
Tracey



Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Your card actually inspired me to create my own card using Jens sketch. Your card is awesome; and now I will have to get that stamp set as well :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Paula. Really? How funny is that, we inspired each other!!
DeleteGreat masculine card Tracey and I am sure that Chris will love it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks April! I hope so :) It's so difficult to make masculine cards, but i have challenged myself to make more this year!! I will need to order some new ones soon!!!
Delete