I checked out the new sketch today from Freshly Made Sketches, and knew exactly what I wanted to make. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. It started out using a new stamp set I had received when I signed up as a demonstrator, and never got around to using it. Well, I used it, and well, it went back in its case. It wasn't working out, I have other plans for that stamp set now :) Oh, and I had originally started with a square card too! LOL....
So, I turned to one of my favorite sets, Bliss. I love this butterfly and the damask background. I used some paper from Spice Cake DSP, some Early Espresso DSP(looks black in the pic) and Pool Party and lucky Limeade Ink.
I added the sentiment Friend from Fabulous Phrases.
Thanks for stopping in today.
Tracey


Love the simple colored butterflies against that b/w background! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful Tracey! The colours and the fresh stamping behind the butterflies! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful, clean and elegant!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
So pretty Tracey! I just love butterflies and bling together! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, Tracey. Bliss is still one of my favorite sets! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so pretty, great colours.
ReplyDeleteI love a butterfly and this is one of my favorite ones! Beautiful use of the sketch! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteJen Timko
Gorgeous! Love the color choices. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDelete