I am really cutting it close this time! I didn't realize the time, until I glanced at the clock! I had 10 minutes to upload this card for Freshly Made Sketches this week!!! As I am typing, I have 9 minutes now!!! LOL....Ok, today's card will be a good one for those masculine people in our lives. I love how it turned out. I started out making a card with flowers and ended up completely different! I love when that happens. All STampin' Up! Materials used.
As I look at it again, the layout reminds me of a shirt collar too!
Here is the sketch and my card:
Thanks for stopping in.
Tracey


Such a great masculine card! Love the colors you used and the twine on the botton of the center panel. Thanks for playing along at FMS!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Loads of inspiration for when I need a masculine card. So glad you uploaded this in time!
ReplyDeleteWonderful masculine card!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, love the clean lines and that you went with a masculine card!
ReplyDelete