I was checking out Lesley's blog the other day, and came across a new challenge. It's called Merry Monday. Every week she will post a sketch, and we can join in and make a CHRISTMAS card every week. This way when Christmas rolls around, we will be ready with some cards that we have made throughout the year!!! What a fabulous idea!! It's Christmas all year long! I wanted to use Polar Party from Stampin' Up! I bought the set very close to Christmas, and I only made two cards using the set, and kept them both since I liked them so much :) So, what better way to use stamps we didn't get to use at Christmas! I love this challenge Lesley.
So, here is the sketch......I don't own an oval die :( So, I opted to use the Top Note instead, hope that's still ok!
And here is my card that will be going in my Christmas card box for 2012!!


What a cute image and that gorgeous paper is perfect with it!! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteLove this! And what a great idea to use the Top Note die to feature Polar Party (another favorite stamp set of mine). I'd like to CASE this card, if you don't mind? I love the way you featured Polar Party - such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteoh this is such a cute card!
ReplyDeleteRight on Tracey, this card is adorable. I love the way you used the top note! It works and looks terrific. So happy you could join me!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lesley
Love the image...so cute. Gorgeous dsp and I like the way you've done your top note die.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!!!! Sure Christy, i don't mind at all! I think I may just have my christmas cards done on time this year!!!! I really love using the top note like this!
ReplyDelete