I am entering this in the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. Be sure and check them out and join them! It's so much fun to have a sketch to start with :) I glued the two strips of white paper to my card, but it needed something in the middle, so I put a small piece of Nursery Sweet DSP in the middle. It still looks like the sketch, kinda....And, of course I rotated the sketch. I am really loving the portrait style at the moment. My last 10 cards or so have been portrait!!
Thanks for stopping in.
Tracey


Love this! great colors - and it looks terrific flipped :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda :)
DeleteFantastic card, the sketch look great flipped. I love your colour combination and all that texture.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!!
DeleteGreat job Tracey! Flipping the sketch was a stroke of genius and I really like the way you flagged the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great baby card! I love all that gorgeous texture! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThis is just AMAZING!!! I love your flip and the background textured with one piece that's not is very eye catching. Fab job on those sweet little animals too, this is a WINNER in my book!
ReplyDeleteLove this ... clean, stylish and oh so creative!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
This is fantastic, Tracey! I love the flipped sketch and those little critters are too cute. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDelete