Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mash it up with a new sketch!

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting to create this card since Friday Mash up came out, and then this morning I checked out one of my favorite sketch challenge blogs, Freshly Made Sketches, and I LOVED this weeks sketch!!!!

So two challenges in one this week!

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :

  1. Make a project featuring "A Shaker Card".
  2. Or Make a project with a "Winter Theme".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Winter Themed Shaker Card. "

Here is the sketch:





I used Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Early Espresso colors. I used a sweet treat cup with some Mika flakes for my Shaker part, and of course the snowflake for the Winter theme, and little jingle bells for that little extra, and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

So there you go! Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping in.
Tracey

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is so darn cute! Love the shaker box and the bells are adorable! Wonderful holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, I just love the muted tones of your red and green and the addition of the brown and white makes for a very nice colour combo. I really like the snowflake stamped in your shaker case. Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love the colors you chose! All the extra touches...the twine, the bells, the stitching....are just wonderful!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use a treat cup! I also like the twine, bells and stitching...great details! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a striking card! Love the fantastic color combination,the little jingle bells and that shaker box. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the snowflake set like that.. It goes great with this sketch! I think those treat cups make great shaker cards! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to combine those challenges! I love the snowflake in the shaker. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, great way to combine the challenges Tracey! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great job. Really wonderfully done. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is a great card ... love the colour scheme and the twine and bells are oh so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shaker, the little jingle bells, the colors...fabulous! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being the Queen of Clean this week! Again...just a fantastic card!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete