Saturday, January 21, 2012

Merry Monday challenge

I made this card for Lesley's Merry Monday challenge. I don't own an oval die, well, not yet anyway, I think I may have to though. I have seen so many pretty cards with ovals, I may just have to bite the bullet and buy one :)  However, we are able to swap out a shape if we don't have it, so I used the 3" circle die.  I found another challenge too for using glitter, but I can't find it anywhere now. If someone knows what challenge it was PLEASE let me know!!!! Thanks.

So here is the sketch and my card.
Thanks for stopping in, again, two posts today!!!
Tracey

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! You played and the circle works great! I love the simple stamping you have done and the embossed piece really pops! Thanks for joining me at Merry Monday Tracey!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love your take on the challenge with the circle. The background you created on the card base is fantastic and your card really does pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this image on a few cards recently and now I'm wanting it for my own!! It's just lovely. I like the way you've kept it simple. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete