Monday, February 20, 2012

Rockstar card!!!

Once again, borrowed some stamp sets from my SIL!  I am in desperate need of some new stamps!! I can't wait to make an order!

I have envisioned this card with this stamp set for a bit, and found the perfect sketch over at Stamping 411. I searched for the perfect color combo, and over at Our Creative Corner they are asking for a card with black and white with a splash of color of our choice. I was going to go with Melon Mambo, but then at the last minute went with Pool Party, and am I ever glad I did! I LOVE this color combo!

This will make a great card for a pre-teen, teenager, or even my 7 year old :)

Thanks for stopping in!
Tracey



11 comments:

  1. This is a great card!! Love the guitar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I really LOVE this project and what you did with the sketch! Thanks for sharing your talents with us over on stamping 411 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, great colours and the guitar is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great teen card. Just love it. I guess you could say you "Rocked" it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great card! And thanks for inspiration, when I made card for my husband who loves bass :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card ROCKS!!!! Love love love it and those colors are awesome together!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #54 with a link back to your blog on 2-26-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow .,..I love this Tracey ...I love that Pool Party and it works brilliantly with your stamped images, texture and twine ...looove that stamp splash in the background!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job, Tracey. Love the way you used this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along this week with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Rock Star Card!!! I have a son perfect for it!!! I love your soft blue with the hardness of the black...like an old Fender guitar...perfect!!! Thank you so much joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!!!

    ReplyDelete