I stamped the image with Staz On and colored in with blender pen. I stamped the sentiment in Poppy Parade and used my technique I came up with a while ago using the Decorative Label punch, which you can check out HERE, and was featured on one of Mary Fish's one minute to WOW videos you can see here.
Thanks for stopping in today!




Tracey, what an adorable card and it is so refreshing to see spring colors. The background paper works so well with your beautifully colored image. Great take on the challenge and so glad you could join the Paper Players this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee
Aww, this is darling! Love the easter theme and your subtle coloring is perfection! Such a sweet little scene! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteTracy, this is soooo cute!! I really like the soft colors you used to accent that adorable image. The butterfly is such a fun touch, too. You just made me want to get that stamp set! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)
ReplyDeleteThis set is on my wishlist Tracey! I love it SO much! Your colouring is super sweet. Great image and paper for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh.....this is just the cutest little thing! A perfect sketch for this image and your little embellishment is as sweet as can be! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...how cute is this! I LOVE this image! Great choice of paper! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!
ReplyDelete