Monday, January 2, 2012

Masculine Cards today

We are having a lazy day today, feels great! Girls are playing, Hubby's doing his own thing, and me, I am in my studio having a great day crafting and getting cards ready for the year ahead. So, I jumped to the blues, greens and black and greys which is what inspired me from the challenge from Hand stamped sentiments.  I found two challenges for this card!   My card is very clean and simple. Love it.

So I am entering this card for two challenges: one is for Mojo Monday, the other is for Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping in again today! I can't believe I have posted three times today! Check out my other posts too. Have a great day.



7 comments:

  1. Love the clean look of your card. Perfect color combo. Great guy card. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous job on this card... totally clean! Thanks so much for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different shades of blue. I also love your simple but stunning approach. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great man card! Love the layers. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love your take on the photo and the monochromatic tone of this card! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a striking card. Love these colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete