Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello friend

You can never have too many friends. And, too many friend cards :)  I found my sketch today over at Pals Paper Arts, I love it! So easy, clean, fresh! The colors, I wanted something with Melon Mambo, and I was able to find just that over at Create with Connie & Mary!!  I hope you like my card!


The dangling hearts idea I seen on Monica's blog quite some time ago! 


All Stampin' Up! Materials and supplies!

Thanks for stopping in tonight!
Tracey



13 comments:

  1. Over the top adorable! Way to combine both challenges! Love those sweet swinging hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean & classy, Tracy! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Very pretty card...love this color combo...the pink just really pops! What a fun sketch too...I'm gonna have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Tracey! I LOVE the textured background. This is such a great color combo, I hope I get a chance to play along with that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable. I want one. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Very Pretty! That is a great layout and I love those little hearts and all of the details. Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dangling hearts are TOOOOO cute!!! What a great friend card!! Thanks for playing along with CCMC this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...I love the hanging hearts! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love how you have the hearts hanging off the other image! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Tracey, just love the hanging hearts, great idea! Thanks for playing CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely friend card! I love the dangling hearts! So creative!! Such a great layout, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how sweet! What a clever detail with the hanging hearts! Thank you for joining us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete