Friday, December 10, 2010

Card Box & Coordinating Cards

I made this box with a tutorial I found on youtube. I created the box to coordinate with the cards I made with, ONCE AGAIN DASHER!!!!!! I don't want to put Dasher away for the holidays :(   The box accommodates 4 cards with their envelopes. Great gift!!!!

Nicki made a good point to share the link!!! I completely forgot! I first saw the card box Angie Kennedy's Chicnscratch website, you can find it here. It is SUPER SUPER easy!!!! I am a HUGE fan of Angie's :)  She is truly inspiring :)

I used Early Espresso, and Cherry Cobler cardstock.

First picture showing the front of the box:

Side view of box:

Box with the coordinating Cards!

Thanks for looking! 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey - these cards are GORGEOUS! I love that box you created...do you have the link to the youtube video for it? I've made something similar, but I like how this one opens better :) I'm so glad I found your blog. Your work is just stunning. Welcome to the blog world! It's so much fun and I've learned SO MUCH since I started my blog this year. I would love to follow your blog. You might want to consider adding the Google follower widget on your sidebar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nicki! THank you SO much for commenting!!!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment. I posted the link up top in my post. It's Angie Kennedy's card box. :) I will looking into that google follower widget! I didn't think anyone would want to follow. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! The colour combo is fantastic! Very elegant and luxurious! This must have been a gift for someone special! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job with this ensemble!! Very pretty!

    TFS! Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful Tracey. Love the colours you've used, and the box is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies!!!!! I still haven't given it to anyone :( Time got away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are just gorgeous and the box is the perfect packaging for them. I love the colours you have used and really love the dry embossing you have done on all cards. This is a fantastic gift idea, thank you so much for sharing it with us. Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous cards you have made Tracey, and the box to match is adorable! Thanks for playing in the Blog Tour! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stunning card box Tracey! Great matching cards too. :)

    ReplyDelete