Saturday, February 18, 2012

Easter Frame

Here is my  Easter 9x9 shadowbox frame!

This is not exactly what I had in mind for my Easter Frame, but I have only ONE Easter stamp set!! lol....However, I really love how it turned out :) The butterfly is from the Strength and Hope set.  All Stampin' Up! Materials and supplies.  The colors are all Easter colors. The colors go well with my living room wall!  The colors are wisteria wonder, pale plum, pear pizzazz....however some of the colors are looking wonky on here, the wisteria is looking blue!!!

Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful Tracey ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME project!....really beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! very gorgeous shadow box. The images, papers and details are amazing. Thanks for your comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever, imaginative and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your easter frame, it's gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this frame! It's so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete