If you are looking for Freshly Made Sketches, please scroll down............thanks :)
I found a new sketch blog this week, Try Stampin' On Tuesday. It is a nice, simple, card sketch. A few friends of mine suggested I make a bright card, cheery, springy! So I went back and case'd myself from this card!
The colors over at Colour Q are amazing!!!
Thanks for stopping in. I will have other posts today as well with more cards I have been working on!



Lovely card, Tracey, I love how you combined the stamping with a tag! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ, always love seeing your cards.
ReplyDeleteVery nice card. Love the color combo. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week. I love this colour combo, and how you layered those cute little butterflies. Definately a bright happy card.
ReplyDeleteTracey, this is just a gorgeous card! I love the stamping and that cute butterfly! Thank you so much for joining us at the colourQ this week!
ReplyDeleteLove your colours. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up about a new (to me) challenge blog! I love what you've done here. A true CAS card after my own heart! And thanks for joining us at colourQ!
ReplyDeleteso pretty!! thanks for sharing your card with us at the ColourQ!!
ReplyDeleteVery Pretty Card, Love the Colors! Thanks for playing along with TSOT sketch challenge.
ReplyDeleteYou have rocked both challenges! Lovr the layered butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)
ReplyDeleteLovely card---that is a great all-around sketch that would be wonderful for lots of images! We're so glad you played with the CQC this week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card I just love the colours. Thank you so much for linking to Try Stampin' on Tuesday x
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty, delicate card. Love it. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.
ReplyDelete