Monday, February 20, 2012

More Manly cards!!!!

I am really happy with myself this year, I have challenged myself to make more masculine cards, and I am actually doing it!!  I have made 3 in the last two days!

I found the sketch over at Unscripted Sketches which also included some stitching (I love stitching!!!). And, the challenge over at THe Paper Players was for a masculine card, bingo!

I am having a lot of trouble with my paper piercing mat pack, I have discovered its not Straight!!!! The dots are not evenly spaced :(  It dips in the middle :( very disappointing, anyone else's do this?




9 comments:

  1. I love the look of your 'guy' card. The twine and tags really do a great job of "manning" things up! Your 'dipping dots' look just fine :) I nevery would have noticed had you not menitoned it. Besides, that's what makes our projects original! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Hope you can join us again next week for another fun sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever take on the sketch and this stamp set is perfect for a guy card! Love those tiny tags...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice job combining the two challenges! I love the tiny tags! The faux stitching is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH such a manly card - wonderful! So glad you played with us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous "manly" card! Great look, nice use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, this is one fab guy card! I really like how you used that sketch, too. The tiny tags are a fun touch, along with the bakers twine and the stitched border. You are not along with you mat pack, by the way. I'm not sure if mine dips or not though...I chalk a lot of my troubles up to "operator errors". LOL! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Tracey! I LOVE your new blog look! It is very cool! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete