Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"straight and level" sketch!! FMS

This week's sketch is from Jennifer Timko for Freshly Made Sketches.  I just love this design, so fresh and clean. I really hope you play along with us this week at FMS!!! Please be sure to visit all the designers blog for some incredible inspiration.

Thanks for stopping in.
Tracey


13 comments:

  1. Beautifully done - such pretty colors! Love that bit of black - elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous==very soft & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tracey! Your paper piercing is a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey, this is absolutely stunning! Clean and elegant and so special! Beautiful colors! Into my CASE files!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! I love the sweet hummingbird :) Thanks for popping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant Tracey! The colors on the stamp are gorgeous! And I LOVE that you used a bit of black to highlight the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pastels and the texture on the side panels. The humming bird is wonderful hovering over the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous - I love the soft colors you used and the embossed panels are just heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Tracey ... I love the soft colours and the textured panels are oh so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The two embossed panels are gorgeous, as well as the soft flowers and hummer. I'm watching scads of hummers at my feeders right now; also orioles! Thanks for your comment on my Butterfly Wishes card. I may also have to start playing with Pals Paper Arts -- looks like another clean and neat challenge spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pure elegance! Just love that stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. PURE prettiness! Love the sweet hummingbird and the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete