Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Exciting News

Good morning everyone,

I couldn't wait for February 1st to get here!! I am honored that I was asked to join the team over at Freshly Made Sketches blog for the month of February. I really hope you will play along with us! It's such a fantastic team.   This week's sketch is from the super talented, Lesley.


Thanks for stopping in today, and remember to check out all the inspiration from the Design Team!

Tracey






7 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine! I love the twine and the embossed background! So glad you are joining us this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Tracey!! We are so excited to have you on board! Your card is lovely with the sweet array of hearts and the embossed background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of texture on a card, so I love the embossed layer. And it looks great highlighted by the stitching. I love the collection of hearts - such a sweet Valentine!

    And I'm so glad you're joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Tracey, I love all your layers from the embossed panel, stitching - I love the stitching and the hearts are fabulous ... awesome work ...
    Welcome once again, so glad to have you on the team with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the texture and colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the DT position, look forward to seeing your cards this month! Love the colors on your card and the textured background. The bakers twine adds such a fantastic detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind words. Love your blog. Your cards are sooo sweet. Congrats on all your good news!

    ReplyDelete