Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Sketch, Seeing Double

Week 2 as guest designer over at Freshly Made Sketches, and I am having a lot of fun! I love it! I am so honored to be part of this team for February, what a great bunch of gals!!!

This weeks sketch is from Lesley, and she is calling it "Seeing Double".   Be sure to check out the Design Team inspiration!

As I have mentioned in other posts, I am challenging myself this year to make more masculine cards. I have used Soft Suede and Old Olive for my colors.  I stamped the tree image with Staz On, and I have colored in with Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive.

Thanks for stopping in.

Tracey


11 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey,
    LOVE your amazing masculine card. Great take on the sketch! You have the perfect elements for a masculine card, I'm inspired by the way you used the Lovely As A Tree set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Father's Day card! Your tree is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you used Tracey, they are awesome with that tree. Such a great card, love that you went masculine with it. Great to know that you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great guy card Tracey, and this would be my most "go to" sets for masculine cards ... I love the colours you have used, the colouring of your tree is just fabulous, and the texture - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors and patterns on your card! And what a pretty tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, Tracey! That set is always beautiful and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great Masculine card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bunch of colors and that's some fabulous coloring on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes a gorgeous Father's Day card. Love the depth to the tree. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the papers, colors and the sketch is perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a wonderfully masculine card. Awesome job of coloring that tree, too!

    ReplyDelete