I hardly ever make tags either Tracey, but I love yours and you've inspired me to go check out the challenge. I love the cute little egg-plant, and can see this hanging from someone's Easter basket! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!
Oh my goodness, this is so darn cute! Love the 'egg/flower! Perfect nod to Spring! Thanks for playing along at Tag You're It, Tracey. Those cascading hearts tickle!
So cute!! I love the spritzed background and that sentiment is a favorite of mine! Great way to combine the challenges! Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week!
THis is just adorable! I love the font in that sentiment, always have, and that little eggy flower is so sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!
I hardly ever make tags either Tracey, but I love yours and you've inspired me to go check out the challenge. I love the cute little egg-plant, and can see this hanging from someone's Easter basket! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Glad I have been able to inspire someone :)
DeleteOh my goodness, this is so darn cute! Love the 'egg/flower! Perfect nod to Spring! Thanks for playing along at Tag You're It, Tracey. Those cascading hearts tickle!
ReplyDeleteI love your tag and its just perfect for spring! Hope you had fun making this tag. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It, Tracey!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great springy tag love it. Thanks for joining us over at TAG you're it.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love the spritzed background and that sentiment is a favorite of mine! Great way to combine the challenges! Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect Easter Tag, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.
ReplyDeleteTHis is just adorable! I love the font in that sentiment, always have, and that little eggy flower is so sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!
ReplyDelete