This card I have decided to link up to 3 challenges. The colors are from Hand Stamped Sentiments. The floral choice is for The Paper Players, and lastly the sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches. I hope you play along with these challenge blogs. They are some of my favourite craft blogs :)
I love the way it turned out so I went ahead and made another one. Just a tad bit different so they are unique :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey






This is just beautiful! I love the textured embossing and the whole card looks so elegant for this special occasion. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteTwo very beautiful cards, and I am sure grandmother will love hers! You've managed to combine the challenges perfectly while still keeping it CAS. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteWhat a special occasion to make a card for, and your creation is very lovely!! I'm sure she will love it. I like that you made the two slightly different so they are each unique. Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! Whomever gets this in the mail will feel really special. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.
ReplyDeleteRobbie