This color scheme is so beautiful for Easter cards.
I embossed my wasabi green with the polka dot folder. Then I inked it up with versamark and embossing it with some clear embossing powder. I love the look and feel of it. It's shiny and it pops!!
I am entering another card in the Hand Stamped Sentiments for the color challenge. I hope it's ok to upload more than one project. The theme at SUO Challenges is Easter, and the sketch is from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches. I hope you will find a little bit of time to join these fabulous challenge blogs.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Tracey



This is adorable! Love your bunny image with the beautiful color palette! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! So glad you joined in the challenge this week at SUO!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an adorable image and I love how you've used it with this sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, how sweet is this. I have always loved that stamp set! I love the background look and the colors! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHOW SWEET IS THAT???? I love this wee bunny with the butterflies, and what a GREAT SKETCH!!
ReplyDeleteI love your use of butterflies across this charming image! SO sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable card. I love how you used the green for the background. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.
ReplyDeleteRobbie
Sorry Tracey meant to write you're an artist pick for our color challenge. Staying up too late...Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
ReplyDelete