This little card is made using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch. The challenge this week at Just Us Girls is Masculine and the colors at The Color Throwdown was red, blue, turquoise and Kraft.
I am not that in love with this card, but I think it's cute just the same.
Thanks.




Super cool card. Perfect little boy card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Just us Girls.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ina!
DeleteI think this is adorable! Can't image why you don't like it!
ReplyDeleteMy coloring is awful!! I was using the blender pens, and I find I need more practice with them. But thanks!!!
DeleteLove the BFF robots....sooooo cute! Your card is wonderful and sure to put a smile on anyone's face! Thanks for joining us at Just US Girls! Please come back again soon!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fabulous! I love these two little robots and matching sentiments - they are the cutest! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteI love how you interpreted the sketch and the robots are so darn cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on all the challenges...your little bots are just tooo cute and I love the sentiment!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!
ReplyDelete