These little tags are so fun to make!! I needed another Easter tag, and I'll have to get to a matching card for it tomorrow.
I am entering this in the Tag You're It Challenge. I love the second little tag, and the flowers!! THose were my inspiration for my tag. I am also entering it into the color challenge over at ColorQ. I love the colors so much, I had to use the same pallet again. And the theme at Just Us Girls is to do some splattering!!! My kind of fun!
THanks for stopping by.
Tracey




Hi Tracey, what a cute card! Love the pretty little details!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layered tag! I love the soft colors and the perfect splatters. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!
ReplyDeleteGreat job combining those challenges....I adore tags and yours is wonderful! A tag on top of a tag is Brilliant! Might have to borrow this idea if you don't mind....Thanks for playing along with the girls and I at JUGS!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, I like the layered tags and texture! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty love the soft touch. Thank you for joining us oevr at TAG you're it.
ReplyDeleteLove both of your tags, Tracey, so pretty! Hope you are enjoying the week! Sorry to be so late getting by! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.
ReplyDelete