Friday, March 2, 2012

St. Paddy's day!




I made this card for two challenges today. One is for Pals Paper Arts which is to create something GREEN! And the second challenge is Sweet Sunday Sketch for the sketch.


 I don't have any Always Artichoke, so I swapped for Old Olive and looking at the card, Lucky Limeaide and Old Olive are so close in colors its difficult to see I used two colors!

Now that I look at the card again, I am not liking it! grrrr....anyone like this? I think its great at night, and then come morning, ugh :(  I am going to attempt this card again tonight :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, love all of your little shamrocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shamrocks look so cute! The label peeking out from your focal point looks good too! Thanks for playing with the Pals.

    ReplyDelete