Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paper Playing Birthday with my assistant :)

I managed to make a card today! wow!! It's been forever and a day since I stepped foot in my craft room.  I have been busy on house renos, photography sessions, life in general. I was so delighted to be able to play in my room this morning. I had this card idea in my head for a few days now and I needed just 30 minutes or so to get it all cut out and put together.  I took a lot of inspiration from Teneale Williams card she posted on her website!! She is just amazing.  So many thanks to Teneale :)

I found a beautiful challenge for a sketch over at the Paper Players! Perfect!!

My little 3.5 year old assistant Elliana, is crawling up behind my card while I took the picture :) So, I thought I'd post a few pics of her too :)

Thanks for stopping by.


little Ellie :)


And my big girl Izzy :)


6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what is prettier...that gorgeous card or your beautiful children! {smiles} I do love the card. The subtle stamping on the background and in the flowers is gorgeous. I love that you finished the inside too! Thank you for sharing these beauties with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful girls! Wow! I didn't realize that you are a photographer too! And SO talented. Lovely card Tracey, the flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, your card is gorgeous. I love the blue and white. However, your girls steal the show. They are beautiful!
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card---your photography is fabulous, as are your sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...what is not to love about your card? It's stunningly gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful and cutting out each of those flowers really pays off. And, the bonus of the inside...wow! Whoever gets this card is one lucky recipient. Your photography skills are amazing and you have captured this card (and your girls) beautifully. So glad you joined in the fun at the Paper Players!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Tracey, you have the most adorable assistants ever! They are so cute and you have some keen photography skills! Wowza!! I wish I was half as good as you are with the camera. On to your card...fantastic! Love the pretty blue against the black and white. The fussy cut flowers are a fun touch, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete