This weeks challenge at The Friday Mashup Challenge is "a-tisket, a-tasket....a green and yellow basket", so I decided to "Mash it Up!" I haven't filled it up yet with goodies, but I will!!
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
Make aproject using the "colors Green & Yellow".
Or Make a"3-D project that's a Basket or a Treat Pouch".
Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Treat Basket/Pouch using the colors Green & Yellow".
Your blog is awesome and I think you need more followers!
When you have a moment, please stop by my blog, I have a Liebster Blog award for you. http://allstampingworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-very-first-blog-award.html
What an adorable image for a cute little basket!
ReplyDeleteVery cute basket, I like the paper you used!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!
Very cute basket! I like the pattern paper, inside and out! Thanks for joining us at thee Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteIs it paper or a decorated can? It is so perfectly circular. Love it! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, Tracey! I love the sentiment banner on the handle! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is awesome and I think you need more followers!
ReplyDeleteWhen you have a moment, please stop by my blog, I have a Liebster Blog award for you.
http://allstampingworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-very-first-blog-award.html
Phyllis Strickland