Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Baby card

This sketch is from Cardabilities blog challenge.  Great versatile sketch that can be used over and over.  I used all Stampin' Up! material and tools to create this little card for a special couple.  The colors are so boyish, greys, blues, black and white. Perfect for a little guy.  I added the little hearts on the side using two different style punches I have and added some stitching.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey





6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, . thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI..Your card is so sweet. I love the embossing.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my - this is adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card are beautiful! I like your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete