Monday, August 24, 2015

8th Birthday!!

My nieces' 8th birthday is coming up in November, and I needed a cute card for her. I know she likes owls, so I went with the owl punch.

My card combines three challenges. I couldn't find a color challenge though, and I really like those. So I went with girly colors of blues and pink. I really hope she likes it!

My first challenge is for As You See It Challenge. They are celebrating their 100th challenge, therefore the challenge was interpret the word Celebrate onto our cards somehow.

Second challenge is for Seize the Birthday, which is to include anything that flies!! Owl worked out perfect!!

Third challenge is for Friday Mashup which is to create a birthday card!

I took this pic at night, hopefully tomorrow morning i will have time to retake the picture again.

All Stampin' Up! material and supplies.

THanks for stopping by.
Tracey

Edited to add better picture of my card :)





                                     



7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I really like your choice of papers and colours and that little owl is the icing on the cake! Thanks for helping us celebrate 100 challenges at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, I bet she will love it!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable birthday card! Your niece is sure to love it! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is too cute! The owl in the party hat is priceless :) Thank you for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! So fun. I bet your niece will love all the details and so personal too. Thanks for playing along with our 100th challenge at AYSI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I am wild about owls so you can't go wrong there. :) I also adore the color combo! Thanks for playing along with the 100th Challenge over at the As You See It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete