Sunday, October 19, 2014

Merry Monday take #2

This is my second take at the challenge over at Merry Monday. The challenge was to make a card based on the christmas carol "Silent night".

I love an evening when the snow is falling, all is calm and bright....this card has the falling snow, the little house covered in glistening snow.

I used a new technique on this card. The packing tape technique! can't wait to make more :) Super easy to make, and it sure does make a pop for this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey.




3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful and peaceful card! The image inside the negative die-cut looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, This is a beautiful image, and I love how you've inset it in the ornament shape. Thanks for playing along with the Merry Monday Silent Night challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. I really must check out that technique.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete