My second card for Freshly Made Sketches this week is a Thanksgiving card. I stumbled upon a new challenge blog Colour Me!, with a beautiful color scheme this week. Cherry Cobler and Hello Honey. I don't have any Hello Honey supplies, so I went with More Mustard. I rolled the leaves around in cherry cobler and more mustard, and even a hint of Summer Starfruit and I think it looks like Hello Honey now :) or at least I hope it does!
Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey



Beautiful fall card! Love your mix of the colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful rolled stamping - you have done a great job with this week's colours! Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week - we hope you can join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteTracey, your card is gorgeous! The rolled stamping is beautiful! I am so happy you found our challenge! Hope you will join us again at Colour Me...! XX
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the colours of that tree! Reminds me of the tree in our front lawn! So perfect for all! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteLove the combination of leaves and the fun technique you used to stamp! Thank you so much for taking the time out to share with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you back again soon :)
ReplyDelete