Thursday, November 7, 2013

FMS & TSG

The challenge over at TSG this week was to use polka dots and stripes on your card.  I immediately thought embossing polka dots and incorporating DSP for the stripes.

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches this week. I did a vertical card instead of horizontal. It worked better with my little image of the adorable little rudolph. I added some rhinestones to bling it up and give it a better spotlight on the little guy.

I even made another card yesterday, an OWL, you'll have to check it out HERE!!!!!!.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey



5 comments:

  1. This little guy is so cute! Adorable holiday card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun Christmas card Tracey! I love that little reindeer! Great background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love that cute little guy and fun mix of embossed polka dots and red stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete