I have been wanting to ink up this little Santa, and Lesley's Challenge over at Merry Monday, was to have Santa on our cards. Perfect! My coloring is so bad, I will need to work on that.
The sketch this week is from The Paper Players. I turned my sketch vertical, and I like it! but I had to move the Sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey



This is super cute. Love how you changed up the sketch. :)
ReplyDeleteYippee!!! I love this set, so happy you got some TSG stamps!!! Your colouring is great, I sometimes add a bit of light, light gray around the beard to make it pop!!! So happy you joined us at Merry Monday!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great card - I love the crisp look of your card. Everything pops off the white base.
ReplyDeleteAdorable image. Love the texture from your embossed panel ... and the banners are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteEverything fits together perfectly in your card - love that fat Santa!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card Tracey, love the fabulous fun Santa. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteI think your coloring is great, and I love how you turned the sketch! Cute take on both challenges, and thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little Santa - no wonder you were wanting to ink him up. Great way to combine challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week.
ReplyDeleteI love that you turned the sketch on the vertical, it works so well with your elements. The ribbon and bow are the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee
I love this layout! So perfect for this sweet image! Thanks, Tracey, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDelete