Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fab Duo!


Fab Friday has a wonderful sketch this week.   I borrowed this stamp set of Awash FLowers, and I am really liking it. I will have to make a few more cards before I give it back :)

Dynamic Duo challenge this week is Primrose Petals and a color of our choice.  I went with crumb Cake. I love these colors, they are soft and subtle.

All Stampin' Up! material and supplies used.
Tracey







4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the pops of color against the Crumb Cake background. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Tracey - the crumb cake really sets off the pink beautifully! So glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you placed the flowers over the embossed background…really makes them pop! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the colors you used! And that flower stamp set is my favorite! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete