This post has lots of pictures, but it sure was a green day here!!
Just Add Ink's challenge this week is green!! I added a little butterfly after I had taken the picture of the three cards together. I even sewed on my card for first time, so it's a little wonky, lol. I had seen another challenge blog and it was to make a St. Patrick's Day Card, and now I can't find it :( I really wanted to enter it in that challenge too, if anyone see it, please let me know so I can enter it!!!!!
All Stampin' Up! material and supplies used.
Gumball Green is an awesome color! Put a little strip of Summer Starfruit for the gold, and added some black. Perfect St. Patrick's Day colors!
Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey
Gumball Green is an awesome color! Put a little strip of Summer Starfruit for the gold, and added some black. Perfect St. Patrick's Day colors!
Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey




Lovely use of patterns and texture Tracey and the addition of the butterfly is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, Tracey. I love that you've stamped the top panel and embossed the bottom portion, on each card, and I agree that Gumball Green is just perfect for your project. Looks like you and the kiddos had a fun day preparing for St Patrick's Day festivities! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.
ReplyDeleteGreat Green. Great mix of colours and textures - looks like loads of fun. Chantell JAI
ReplyDelete