Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday - Summer silhouette

My card today uses the Summer Silhouettes from Stampin' Up!  I love this set.

The sketch is from Case This Sketch challenge blog.    Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Soft Suede are my colors, which comes from the Stampin' Royalty's blog this week. I missed the deadline by a few hours though, darn!!! Great color combination.

I started my card off as an Easter Card, but it ended up leaving towards a birthday more. I will have to make my Easter card soon though, as it's approaching so fast.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey







4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Tracey, I love the striped background and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour combination - this reminds me of a fresh springy room (I think the embossed stripes remind me of beadboard walls! lol!) Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. The added embossing in the background is perfect!
    Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful card, Tracey!!

    ReplyDelete