Saturday, October 27, 2012

Merry Monday!

I am definitely in the Christmas mood! I love making Christmas cards. My absolute favourite to make. I sat down tonight and was able to make three cards!
So happy with my results!
I used the sketch from the Merry Monday Challenge blog! Check it out!
Tracey



7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like your natural colouring. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tracey, what a perfect blend of papers with one of my favorite images! Love the brown and green together! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love your colour choices - what a wonderful crisp and clean card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Christmas image...I have always liked this one! Your coloring is terrific! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at Merry Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Tracey, I love the neutral colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray Tracey! So happy you got some time to play!!! A very pretty card! Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete