Monday, October 15, 2012

Back at it!!!!

I am not back in my craft room yet, but I did set up my stuff at the kitchen table this morning.  I have been wanting to make a card for a long time. I believe the last time I made a card it was in April! I miss my craft room sooooo much.  I miss my time to myself. I hope to have it back soon.  Renovations are progressing really nicely!!

Here is my card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog.  I have only 10 or so Christmas cards left to make for 2012 and then I can start addressing them. That doesn't mean they will get out on time though!!

Thanks for stopping in. I hope to make some more cards really soon!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Great card Tracey! I love your take on the sketch! Those little jingle bells finish the card off perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely....hope you get to continue with your stamping time. I would go insane without stamping that long, LOL! Thanks for playing with the FMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Tracey! It's clean and classy. How clever to use the Top Note die for your image mat. Plus, these are some of my favorite holiday papers. Of course, the bells are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete