Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where oh where have I been?!

It seems like forever again since I crafted something. I needed another sympathy card, so I decided to visit my stamp room this morning.

The sketch is from The Paper Players, and what a great sketch it is. I had trouble with it, but I guess i like it now.

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry its been so long, photography business has picked up and my free time is now with my girls.



6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Tracey, love how you created the floral stems with that stamp. Glad to hear business has picked up...but equally happy to see you back!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these colors are lovely together Tracey! So soft and pretty and those flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for playing with my sketch at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Guess you like it? What I love it!!. The color is so soft and beautiful!! It's realy stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week!!

    Hugs
    Shirley April GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous colour combo. So soft and serene, you did a wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color combination, Tracey! I love the embossed background and snipped out flowers. Of course, the pearls set everything off perfectly! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey, this is beautiful! I love the soft colors, the texture from the embossing and the popped up flowers and butterfly. You did such a great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete