Oooo I like how you flipped it! Cute lil elephants!
I think your card is so sweet Tracey. Love the colour of the elephants and the tiny tag and rhinestones are perfect additions. Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches.
How sweet, love that you flipped the sketch Tracey!
So pretty Tracey. I love the rhinestone accent and the sentiment dangling from the twine!
Love this as a rectangle! Adorable baby card! Glad to see you this week at FMS!
Aww ... this is so lovley Tracey ...I love the sparkles and the twine and tag ... superb work!
This is so adorable. Love the image and the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Look at you, flipping elephants around like that - woohoo! This card is just adorable!
Congrats on your adorable winning card! Love the momma and baby elephant. Sooo cute!
This baby card is sooooo cute!!!
Popping back to say congrats to you on being a fellow Princess for your fantastic card!
Oooo I like how you flipped it! Cute lil elephants!
ReplyDeleteI think your card is so sweet Tracey. Love the colour of the elephants and the tiny tag and rhinestones are perfect additions. Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet, love that you flipped the sketch Tracey!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Tracey. I love the rhinestone accent and the sentiment dangling from the twine!
ReplyDeleteLove this as a rectangle! Adorable baby card! Glad to see you this week at FMS!
ReplyDeleteAww ... this is so lovley Tracey ...I love the sparkles and the twine and tag ... superb work!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable. Love the image and the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteLook at you, flipping elephants around like that - woohoo! This card is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your adorable winning card! Love the momma and baby elephant. Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThis baby card is sooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeletePopping back to say congrats to you on being a fellow Princess for your fantastic card!
ReplyDelete