I am playing along today with Freshly Made Sketches. It's been a while now that I have joined them, and when I seen what Jen Mitchell had for us as a sketch, I immediately knew what I was going to do! I love when that happens. I could see the card in my head before I had even cut my first piece of paper. I am not sure if I took it too far this week with the embellishments, but I couldn't resist! I love all my new stuff from Stampin' Up!!
I used Early Espresso, Cherry Cobler DSP and cardstock, Old Olive and Crumb Cake. I also used Mica Flakes in the little sweet treat cup! It's so cute. I embossed the background with two different stamps, Serene Snowflakes and a jumbo wheel called Jingle all the Way(I believe that's what it is).
I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping in!


This little gal is adorable in the treat cup! What a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic job coloring in that little gal - the mica flakes are the perfect accent in the sweet treat cup! Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful card, Tracey!! Your attention to detail is fantastic... and you did not over-do the embellishments. It`s perfect!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! The little girl in the treat cup is so cute! Love the little bells on the twine! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteYour embellishments look great! And that little girl really looks like she's trudging through the snow! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteI love it when I can see a card in my head! This is fantastic. I just love those little jingle bells at the end of the twine! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteJen Timko
Super cute ... love the use of the treat cup and your background stamping is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
I love when a card comes together in my head! Those are the ones I race to my room to make! I love the the mix of stamps and colors on this one, Tracey! They are so fun and those jingle bells on the baker's twine are so cool! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
ReplyDeleteWow! Great job with this sketch! Really cute and well done! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDelete