Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas is coming!!!

Now that Halloween is over and my daughter is feeling much better after having bronchitis and strep throat, I am hoping to get some more Christmas projects finished before Christmas Eve!!! There are only 38 days left until Christmas Day!!! I can't believe it! November is going to fly by, and soon, December will be here and hopefully some snow :)  We haven't had any snow as of yet. We have had only some flurries. I am ready for some snow though.

Anyways on to my post. I searched the net and found the Mojo Monday sketch, but dumb me wasn't looking at the date and did last weeks sketch!! LOL...oops....

So I have two cards today.....

One for Paper Player color challenge of Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, and River Rock(which I don't have).......and I paired it up for Sweet Sunday Sketch!







One is for last week's Mojo Monday...





Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping in.

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are perfectly lovely! Thanks for playing with my Paper Player Color Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of our colors this week...that lodge stamp is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards, Tracey! You did a wonderful job incorporating the challenge colors. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the challenge colours from The Paper Players this week. Thanks' for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowflake background and the DSP you paired it with for the lodge card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design along with the perfectly placed bling. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! The embossed background is perfect as is this layout! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete