I immediately fell in love with the set Best Bots Forever from Stampin' Up, and I knew my daughter would too. I pulled it out today when I seen the Mojo Monday sketch and started to put it together. My daughter will love this!!! I hope she doesn't mind I used her stamp :) She got it for Christmas. Once she sees this card, she will want to start stamping right away!!!!
Here is today's Mojo Monday Sketch:
Then, I went to Inkspirations looking for some colors, and I love this combo!!!


This is just darling! Love those bots! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute card.
ReplyDeletei love the color combo!
This card is super cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just too cute! Love the bow, and I love your choice of stamps to use for the colour challenge.
ReplyDeleteThose little robots are adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome card, loved the robots, great layout too. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteSweet card Tracey. No doubt your DD will love it! The coloured bots are adorable & I really like your treatment of the sentiment strip. :)
ReplyDelete