Thursday, January 13, 2011

Color Lab & Unscripted Sketches

Two challenges in one again today!!! I find it easier to make a card when I can find a starting point, plus I only have a certain amount of time, since my little one is sleeping :)

I found the color lab challenge #24 for Rose Red, Blushing Bride, and Soft Suede. I absolutely LOVE these colors together...I am definitely writing those down, and I adore the sketch from Unscripted Sketches. The side buttons were puzzling me, and I thought it needed some ribbon, so voila!

Hope you like. Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey


8 comments:

  1. I love your shabby chic card! Great idea to use ribbon in place of the buttons! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Color Lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love your distressing and how you placed the ribbon on the left side! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that birdcage! Cute card and great use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - love this and your distressing! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card-love all the elements! Great job with the color challenge! thanks for playing along at the ColorLab this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great! Love all your textures and all the ribbon tabs. Very fun card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty and I do love that ribbon! So glad you joined the ColorLab Challenge this week!

    Jen Timko
    http://stampinonthefly.com/

    ReplyDelete