Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sweet Sunday Challenge SSC95

I have been watching the Sweet Sunday challenge for a while now, and just today, decided to finally join in!!! I used the Flaky Friends stamp set, retired, from Stampin Up!  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Early Espresso cardstock, Along with some Basic Grey cardstock for the card base.  I can't wait for next week's challenge! I am on the hunt for more challenge blogs!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with your first Sweet Sunday sketch challenge. The colors are fabulous and the stamp you chose is so cute! Good luck on your hunt for challenge blogs. There are lots to choose from. Feel free to send me an email and I'll give you some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!!! I looked at your blog and seen all the challenges you join, so thanks I will look into those!!! THank you for my first comment too!

    ReplyDelete