Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog!!!
I guess you just came from Karen G's blog over at: http://cardsbykareng.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by.
I am new to blogging, and have the opportunity to get involved with Inkspirations First Ever Blog Tour!!!!
I made some greeting card boxes for Christmas this year, with 4 coordinating cards you can see here.
I guess you just came from Karen G's blog over at: http://cardsbykareng.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by.
I am new to blogging, and have the opportunity to get involved with Inkspirations First Ever Blog Tour!!!!
I made some greeting card boxes for Christmas this year, with 4 coordinating cards you can see here.
AND.........
I love making albums for my Family at Christmas Time. Check out my stuff, like I said, I am new to blogging, but everyone has to start somewhere right!? Be sure and check out Heather, she is next on the blog tour!
Thanks for stopping by
Tracey
Next on the blog tour is Heather!!!! Check her out!!!
Heather Pilz - Heather Pilz - StampPaperScissorsInk.com

No comments:
Post a Comment