Friday, October 23, 2015

Christmas/Halloween blocks

I made these adorable little blocks yesterday. One side is Christmas, the other side, Halloween! I love how they turned out!

Stampin' Up! paper used on the blocks. I used my Silhouette to cut out the vinyl letters to put on the blocks.

challenges:

Try it Tuesdays
Craft your passion
Silhouette Challenges
Decorate to Celebrate




5 comments:

  1. I love the blocks and the colours your chose. Thanks for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, great colours too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! these are fabulous Tracey. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges for October!

    Thanks for the inspiration...I have been wanting to make a set like this...just if I could find the time!!!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete