Wednesday, April 9, 2014

FMS and DD

I combined two challenges today for this card. I loved the colors at Dynamic Duos, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise. Beautiful bright colors. I wanted a card that would be clean and bright. The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches. Its a sketch that can be used over and over.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey




4 comments:

  1. Love your use of the sketch with this week's colors! The butterfly pops against the Melon Mambo circle and all of your layers are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used! The card is clean, fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love how you've combined the layers and the textures you've got going on in this gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Tracey! The stitching on the base and the pops of turquoise are such great details. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete