I found a new sketch challenge blog!!! Cas(e) this Sketch. Love it. I had this card in my head all morning, and just put it together. Just before uploading, I check the site again, and so many people have had the same idea from this card sketch to hang little ornaments! Great minds think alike I guess!
I am also using the colours from Dynamic Duos again. love this colour combination! I might have to find someone with more Sahara Sand paper though, I am running low :)
Hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by.
Tracey



Love the colors and the stripes are such a cool background for the ornaments. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
ReplyDeleteThe ornaments combined with the sketch and color combo add up to a super looking clean and simple card! I admire those who can make CAS cards...I always feel like I need to add stuff! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.
ReplyDeleteSweet CAS Christmas card - love the hanging ornaments with the twine! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!
ReplyDeleteI love your CAS card! I love the stripes paired with the ornaments. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely CAS_tastic, Tracey! Love the baker's twine accent. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)
ReplyDelete