Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Missing my mojo!!!!

I have been neglecting my crafty side for some time now, and wanted to show you why! Aside from having my daughter home for the summer and having fun with them both now, I have been busy with my photography business. Weddings take up a bunch of my time, and my stamping time gets put on the back burner.

Recently, I went into my craft room to make a banner for a wedding couple.  I started to smell a strange oder in my room. hmmmmm...........when hubby started vacation for 2 weeks in august we were going to start finishing a family room in the basement, and decided to rip the walls out of my room and redo them too while we were at it, so we wouldn't have to do it again in a couple of years. Thank god we decided on that!!!!!  Found a HUGE crack in the foundation!!! Called in the experts to have it fixed, so now we can continue on down the road to finishing! We are still a long way away, but hopefully I will get my room back before Halloween!?!?!?!! I am crossing my fingers anyways :) lol

So, a few pics to show you.  Its a disaster. Looking better today, its all cleaned up and the cracks are filled! now on to framing!!!!  My room was in the back corner with the two nice windows!!!

I really hope to be back soon!!! I miss stamping and creating so much!!!!

BEFORE:

BIGGEST CRACK:

DISASTER!!!!!  My room was the back part with the two windows! what a mess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment