I am actually joining a sketch challenge on the day it was posted! That's a first for me!! I checked out the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge this morning and have been thinking about it all day. I wanted a monochromatic scheme. I chose the blues. The colors are Indigo Blue, some Pool Party for the sky, and Whisper white all from Stampin' Up! I also added some Dazzling diamonds to make the trees and snow shine!
So here is the sketch and then my take on it!
Thanks for stopping in. I am off to make some more Christmas gifts for family and friends that I wish I could share, but don't want to ruin the surprise!!!
Tracey


Great colors Tracey. I love that stamp set and the dazzling diamonds really add some wow!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have ever made a card on a challenge day, LOL! This is fabulous! Love all the texture and the wintery scene.
ReplyDelete